ARTICLE AD BOX
The Borno State Government says it is moving intimately with information agencies to unafraid the merchandise of 42 students and children abducted from a schoolhouse successful Mussa, Askira-Uba Local Government Area of the state.
The victims were taken past Friday from the Primary and Junior Government Day Secondary School during an aboriginal greeting onslaught that besides extended to adjacent homes.
The Special Adviser and spokesperson to the Borno State Governor, Mallam Dauda Iliya, confirmed ongoing rescue efforts successful a connection issued successful Maiduguri.
According to him, Governor Babagana Umara Zulum has been holding a bid of meetings with heads of information agencies, including the subject and police, to coordinate rescue operations.
He said the precedence of the authorities authorities is to guarantee the harmless instrumentality of the abducted students, pupils, and different victims to their families.
“It could beryllium recalled that Governor Zulum has been engaging information agencies since the incidental occurred to guarantee the abductees are rescued and reunited with their families,” helium said.
Security sources had earlier disclosed that the abducted victims see 4 secondary schoolhouse students, 28 superior schoolhouse pupils, and 10 children taken from adjacent residences.
Senator Ali Ndume, besides confirmed the attack, describing it arsenic “bar...


























English (US) ·