ARTICLE AD BOX
The Nigerian service said that its troops of the Joint Task Force (North East) Operation Hadin Kai, OPHK, nether the ongoing Operation Desert Sanity V and Siege Operations, person recorded important successes including the rescue of abducted civilians, apprehension of violent collaborators, betterment of weapons and continued surrender of insurgents’ household members crossed the theatre.
A connection signed by Lieutenant Colonel Sani Uba, Media Information Officer
Headquarters Joint Task Force (North East) Operation HADIN KAI, said that successful a large breakthrough, troops of OPHK, portion connected cognition on the Ngoshe–Amuda axis successful Gwoza Local Government Area, successfully intercepted and rescued 4 abducted persons comprising 2 women and 2 children.
The victims—Salamatu Sidiq Ali (19), Halima Idrisa (20), Umar Abdullahi (3), and Mustapha Abdullahi (4)—were among residents abducted during the violent onslaught connected Ngoshe assemblage connected March 3, 2026.
It said that preliminary debrief revealed that the victims had been held astatine a violent enclave but were rescued amid aggravated subject unit connected insurgent hideouts successful the Mandara Mountains.
Following aesculapian evaluation, the service said that the rescued victims were safely reunited with their families done assemblage leadership, adding that truthful far, a full of 65 abducted persons person been rescued, portion efforts are ongoing to unafraid the merchandise o...


























English (US) ·