Zulum assures safe return of 48 abducted schoolchildren in Borno

1 hour ago 5
ARTICLE AD BOX

Borno State Governor, Babagana Zulum, has assured residents of Mussa assemblage successful Askira Uba Local Government Area that efforts are ongoing to unafraid the harmless merchandise of 48 abducted schoolchildren.

The politician gave the assurance connected Tuesday during a sympathy sojourn to Uba municipality pursuing the abduction incident.

Addressing residents, Zulum expressed sympathy to the Emir of Uba, parents of the abducted children and members of the assemblage implicit the attack.

He said the Federal Government, information agencies and the Borno State Government were moving to guarantee the victims regain their freedom.

Zulum besides disclosed that information operatives, including subject and constabulary personnel, had been deployed to fortify information successful the country and enactment rescue efforts.

The politician pledged to reenforce information successful Askira, Uba and surrounding communities to forestall further attacks.

He further appealed to the abductors to merchandise the children, describing them arsenic guiltless minors successful request of parental attraction and protection.

Speaking during the visit, the Emir of Uba, Alhaji Ali Ibn Isma’ila Mamza II, said the abduction occurred connected Friday, May 15, successful Mussa community.

According to the monarch, the victims see 37 superior schoolhouse pupils, six secondary schoolhouse students and 5 different residents.

Read Entire Article